Burger Slaw Baked Potatoes
379 CALORIES PER SERVING
Burger Slaw Baked Potatoes made with JD Seasonings AWARD winning Chips & Wedges and Burger Blend
Our healthy twist on classic coleslaw makes a perfect combination for your next jacket potato topping! Made with our Burger Blend, this makes a great side by itself, but can take a baked potato to the next level.
- 1/4 x Pot of JD Seasonings Chips & Wedges Rub
- 1/2 x Pot of JD Seasonings Burger Blend
- 2 x Carrots, grated or thinly sliced
- 1/2x Red cabbage, thinly sliced1 x Brown onion, thinly sliced
- 3 x Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 x Tbsp reduced fat salad cream
- 4 x Baking potatoes
- 60g Reduced fat grated cheddar
- Gherkins (to taste)
Prick your baked potatoes with a fork, spritz with low calorie cooking spray and coat with JD Seasonings Chips & Wedges Rub, before oven baking at 180° for around an hour, until crispy on the outside.
Combine your carrots, red cabbage, onion, 1/2 a pot of JD Seasonings Burger Blend, light mayonnaise, reduced fat salad cream and gherkins in a bowl and mix well.
Top your cooked potato with the burger slaw and cheddar, and serve with a green salad.