Taco Stuffed Avocados
456 CALORIES PER SERVING
Delicious Taco Stuffed Avocados made with JD Seasonings TACO seasoning
Cut out the carbs without missing out – these taco-stuffed avocados are full of flavour and healthy fats. They’re a great alternative if you’re following a Keto plan or just looking to reduce your carbohydrate intake. Made with our Taco Rub, these stuffed avocados are a winner in our books!
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Taco Rub
- 4 x Ripe avocados, halved
- 500g Lean beef mince (less than 50% fat)
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 1 x Handful of baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- 60g Reduced fat grated cheddar
- Fat free natural yoghurt or reduced fat sour cream (optional)
Carefully scoop out the centre of your avocados.
Fry off your diced onion and mince in low calorie cooking spray until browned.
Mix in JD Seasonings Taco Rub and stir until the onion has softened and mix is cooked through.
Spoon your taco mixture into the centre of your avocados.
Top with the tomatoes, a sprinkle of grated cheddar and dollop of yoghurt (optional)