Chilli Beef Enchiladas
You can make this tasty tex-mex fakeaway using leftover chilli con carne or a fresh batch with our Chilli Con Carne and Fajita kits.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Chilli Con Carne
- 1/2 x Pot of JD Seasonings Fajita
- 500g Lean beef mince (less than 5% fat)
- 1 x Brown onion, diced
- 4 x Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 x Tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 x Splash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x Tin of kidney beans, drained
- 1 x Tbsp of tomato puree
- 200g Passata
- 60g Red Leicester
60g Reduced fat cheddar
- 100g Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 x Red pepper, diced
- 25g Frozen sweetcorn (optional)
- Reduced fat sour cream (optional)
- Low calorie cooking spray
Fry off the onion and mince in low calorie cooking spray until softened, before adding in the full pot of JD Seasonings Chilli Con Carne and mixing well.
Add the diced pepper and tomato puree and stir until combined, then pour in the chopped tomatoes, drained kidney beans, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and sweetcorn , reduce to a low heat and simmer for around an hour.
Once your chilli is cooked, carefully spoon it into tortillas, wrap and place in an oven-proof dish.
Mix the passata with half a pot of JD Seasonings Fajita and spread a light layer over your wraps. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Top with the sour cream.