Website Terms & Conditions
By using this Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- JD SEASONINGS reserve the right to amend, delete and remove the whole or part of this Website.
- JD SEASONINGS try to ensure that the Website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- JD SEASONINGS do not make any guarantees about the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content of this Website and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it.
- Under no circumstances should any user of this Website make any submission via email or otherwise which would infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- JD SEASONINGS shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- JD SEASONINGS are in no way responsible for any third party websites that link to our site.
- JD SEASONINGS reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement.
The www.jdseasonings.com website is operated by JD Seasonings Ltd. Delivery Office, Hallgate, P O Box 729, Wigan, England, WN1 9QD
The content, design and layout of the "JD SEASONINGS" website is protected by National and International copyright laws and may not be reproduced other than when downloaded and viewed on a single device for private use only.
Registered Office: Delivery Office, Hallgate, P O Box 729, Wigan, England, WN1 9QD
Registered in England No. 10059697
VAT No. GB 262 1344 32