Roasted Vegetable & Feta Soup
229 CALORIES PER SERVING
Roasted Vegetable & Feta Soup made with JD Seasonings Amatriciana
What a simple soup this is, but absolutely perfect for a tasty fall lunch. Made with our Amatriciana Kit and plenty of roasted veg, this soup is a must-try.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Amatriciana
- 8 x Garlic cloves, left whole
- 2 x Peppers, roughly chopped
- 300g Baby plum tomatoes
- 6 x Large tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x Red onions, roughly chopped
- 1 x Block of low fat feta cheese
- 250ml Vegetable stock
- Low calorie cooking spray
Chop your veg and scatter around the block of feta, placed in the centre of a baking dish.
Spray with low calorie cooking spray and sprinkle over the Amatriciana Kit.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at 180°, until the vegetables are soft.
Pour in the stock and either blitz with a hand-blender or add to a soup maker. Blend until smooth.
Transfer into bowls and serve.