Amazing Burritos made with JD Seasonings Burrito
JD Seasonings brings another street food classic to the table, wow your friends and family with our delicious Burritos.
- 1 pot of JD Seasonings Burritos
- 500g Minced beef, typically less than 5% fat 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Green pepper, deseeded and diced
- 4 Garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 200ml Water
- 100g Rice, such as long grain
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Optional toppings
- 1/2 An iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 200g cheese, grated
Cook the rice as to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
Add the onions and peppers and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the minced beef and cook until browned then add garlic and cook for a further 1 minute, add the tomato purée, water and full pot of JD Seasonings Burritos and mix well then add the cooked rice and cook for 10 minutes on a low to medium heat.
Heat the tortillas as to packet instructions.
Add the Burrito mix to the tortillas, top with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce, fold in at the sides and roll to seal.
STEP 7 Optional, Oven bake for 5 minutes at 190c.