Chicken Fajita Pizza
Prep: 5 mins
Cooking: 30 mins
Total: 35 mins
Per serving: 468 kcal
468 CALORIES PER SERVING
Chicken Fajita Pizza Made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Fajita & JD Seasonings Amatriciana
Spice up your next pizza night with our delicious Fajita Kit and this insane combination.
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Fajita Kit
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Amatriciana Kit
- 4 x Tortilla Wraps
- 200g Grated mozzarella
- 2 x Chicken breasts,sliced
- 2 x Peppers, sliced
- 1 x Onion, sliced
- 4 x Tbsp tomato puree2 x Tsp balsamic vinegar
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 x Spring onions, sliced
Fry the onion, peppers and chicken in low calorie cooking spray along with our Fajita Kit for 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
Mix the tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and Amatriciana Kit to make your pizza sauce. Spoon a thin layer over each of the wraps.
Top with the grated mozzarella and chicken fajita mixture.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180° until the cheese has melted.
Sprinkle over the spring onion and serve.