Bacon Cheeseburger Rigatoni
702 CALORIES PER SERVING
Bacon Cheeseburger Rigatoni made with JD Seasonings Burger Blend
Two of our favourite things combined: cheeseburgers and pasta! This one-pot recipe, made with our Burger Blend, is bound to be a hit at the dinner table.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Burger Blend
- 500g x Lean mince beef (less than 5% fat)
- 2 x Large tomatoes, chopped
- 50g Pickled gherkins, chopped
- 120g Reduced fat cheddar, rated
- 750ml Chicken or beef stock
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 2 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x Tbsp tomato puree
- ½ x Tbsp American-style mustard
- 3 x Unsmoked bacon rashers, diced
- 300g Rigatoni
- ½ x Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Fresh parsley (optional, to serve)
In low calorie cooking spray, fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
Add the bacon and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Next, add in the minced beef and cook for another 12 minutes.
Pour in our Burger Blend and mix until well coated.
Add the tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and mix well.
Add the tomatoes and combine again, followed by the uncooked pasta. Stir until everything is well mixed.
Pour over the stock until the pasta is covered (adjust accordingly) and cook for around 20 minutes, until the liquid has reduced and pasta is cooked.
Turn to a low heat and stir in the reduced fat cheddar until creamy.
Add the chopped gherkins and mix well.
Transfer to your bowls, sprinkle over some fresh parsley (optional) and serve.