Family favourite Fajita made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Fajita
A lovely Tex-Mex meal. Beautiful flavours, not too spicy. Definitely one for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1 pot of JD Seasonings Fajita
- 490G chicken breast, all fat removed and diced
- 1 x red, green and yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 x onion, roughly chopped
- Low calorie cooking spray
Spray a large non stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat.
Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes, then add the peppers and fry for a further 6-7 minutes.
Add the chicken and 1 pot of jd’s fajita spice blend, mix well and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked right through, stirring often.
Serve with fresh salad and wraps or replace the wraps for baby gem lettuce for a healthier option.