Beef Taco Bowl
350 CALORIES PER SERVING
Beef Taco Bowl made with JD Seasonings Taco
This Mexican fakeaway is really quick to make – perfect for a busy weeknight – and full of veggies. Made with our delicious Taco Kit, which gives the beef just the right amount of kick!
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Taco Kit
- 500g Lean minced beef
- 1 x Onion, finely diced
- 100g Lettuce, chopped
- 100g Baby plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 x Green pepper, sliced
- ½ x Red onion, sliced
- 100g Cucumber, sliced
- 60g Red Leicester, grated
- 60g Reduced fat cheddar, grated
- 4 x Tbsp reduced fat soured cream
- Low calorie cooking spray
Fry the onion and beef in low calorie cooking spray for 10 minutes, until browned.
Add in the Taco Kit and mix well. Fry the mince for a further 5-10 minutes, until cooked through.
Load your bowl with the salad, veggies, soured cream and cheese.
Add in the taco beef mixture, and serve!