Chinese Chicken Curry
Fakeaway Chinese chicken Curry made with JD Seasonings Chinese chicken Curry
JD Seasonings take on the classic Chinese Chicken Curry means you can now have your favourite takeaway as a FAKEAWAY.
Guilt free,delicious, healthier and probably quicker than having one delivered.
- 1 x pot of JD Seasonings Chinese Chicken Curry
- 3 x chicken breast, all fat removed
- 2 x onion, roughly chopped
- 1 x carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 x courgette, roughly chopped
- 1 x green pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- Handful of frozen peas
- 1 and a 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 and a 1/2 tbsp tomato puree
- 1" cube ginger, grated and finely chopped
- 2 x cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 700ml vegetable stock
- Low calorie cooking spray
STEP 1: Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low to medium heat. Add half the chopped onions, courgette and carrots and gently fry for 4 - 5 minutes or until soft, then add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 1 minute. Add the full pot of JD Seasonings Chinese Chicken Curry, tomato puree and soy sauce and mix well. Pour in the vegetable stock, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
STEP 2: Remove from the heat and carefully pour into a blender. Blend until smooth.
STEP 3: Spray a deep frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the chicken and fry until starting to brown all over, then add the peppers and the remaining half of the onions. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
STEP 4: Add the sauce from the blender to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, then add the frozen peas and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice or egg fried rice