Piri Piri Chicken & Halloumi Skewers
140 CALORIES PER SKEWER
Piri Piri Chicken & Halloumi Skewers made with JD Seasonings Piri Piri seasoning
Piri Piri chicken and halloumi go hand in hand, especially when using our Piri Piri Rub. These skewers are ideal if you’re looking for some interesting BBQ inspiration, or to simply cook on the grill, if preferred!
- 1/2 Pot of JD Seasonings Piri Piri kit
- 100g Reduced fat halloumi
- 2 x Chicken thighs/ breasts – diced
- 1 x Green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 x Red onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 x Tbsp reduced sugar sweet chilli sauce (optional)
If using chicken thighs, remove the skin/ bones to begin with. Next, cut your chicken into large chunks.
Prep the rest of your vegetables and halloumi.
Coat your chicken in a mixture of half a pot of JD Seasonings Piri Piri Rub and add in the sweet chilli sauce (optional) if desired. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Load the veg, halloumi and chicken onto your skewers before cooking on the BBQ for around 10 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through. You could also grill them, if preferred!