Minted Lamb Stew
412 CALORIES PER SERVING
Minted Lamb Stew made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Minted Lamb Rub
This slow-cooker hearty stew, made with our Minted Lamb Rub, is a must-try this Winter.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Minted Lamb Rub
- 400g Diced lamb
- 1 x Brown onion, diced
- 250g x Carrots, roughly chopped
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 x Medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1 Litre x Lamb stock
- 80g x Frozen peas
- 3 Tbsp x Plain flour
- Low calorie cooking spray
Coat the lamb in ½ our Minted Lamb Rub and pan-fry for 5-10 minutes, to brown.
Transfer to the slow-cooker and add the garlic vegetables (except for the peas) and stock. Add the remaining Minted Lamb Rub and stir well.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Add the peas and flour and stir until thickened. With the lid off, cook for a final 15 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread (optional).