Cajun Cod Tacos
308 CALORIES PER 2 TACOS
Cajun Cod Tacos made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Cajun
These fish tacos, made with our Cajun Rub, are bursting with flavour, filled with a delicious Cajun slaw, too! These need to go on your next meal plan, we promise you won’t regret it!
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Cajun Rub
- 2 x Large, boneless cod fillets
- 1 x Medium carrot, grated
- 80g Red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 x Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 8 x Mini tortillas
- 80g Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 x Spring onion, sliced
- 80g Lambs lettuce
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- ½ x Lime (juice)
- Low calorie cooking spray
Coat your cod fillets in 3/4 of the Cajun Rub.
Mix the mayonnaise, red cabbage and carrot together, along with the remaining Cajun Rub.
Pan-fry the cod fillets in low calorie cooking spray until cooked through (about 5-10 minutes) and flaking.
While the cod is cooking, place the tortillas upside down over an oven-proof rack and pop in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp into shape.
Squeeze the lime juice over the fish.
Fill the tortillas with the lambs lettuce, slaw, radishes, flaked cod, spring onion and coriander.