Chicken Tikka & Paneer Skewers
230 CALORIES PER SKEWER
Chicken Tikka & Paneer Skewers made with JD Seasonings Jambalaya.
These Chicken Tikka & Paneer Skewers, made with our tikka masala kit, are so simple to make and make a great addition to your BBQ too!
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Tikka Masala Kit
- 4 x Chicken breasts, diced into large chunks
- 2 x Peppers, cut into large chunks
- 200g Paneer cheese, cut into large chunks
- 1 x Red onion, cut into large chunks
- 6 x Tbsp of fat free greek yoghurt
- 1 x Lemon (juice)
Mix the yoghurt, lemon juice and full pot of JD Seasonings tikka masala and pour over the chicken, stirring until all the chicken is coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Load up your skewers with the chopped veg, paneer and marinated chicken.
Cook on the grill or BBQ, turning frequently, until the chicken has cooked through.