Tuscan Tomato & Bean Soup
184 CALORIES PER SERVING
Tuscan Tomato & Bean Soup made with JD Seasonings Amatriciana
Colder weather just calls for bowls of warming, chunky soup packed with hearty vegetables. This delicious Tuscan Tomato & Bean combination, made with our Amatriciana Kit, really hits the spot.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Amatriciana Kit
- 4 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x Tbsp sweetener
- 1 x Tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 1 x Red pepper, chopped
- 1 x Tin of cannelloni beans, drained
- 220g Baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 5 x Large tomatoes, chopped
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 100g Baby spinach
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 x Tbsp reduced fat crème fraice (optional, to serve)
In low calorie cooking spray, fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
Add the fresh tomatoes and red pepper and mix well.
Pour in the Amatriciana Kit and stir until everything is coated.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes and stock, along with the cannelloni beans. Simmer for 20-25 minutes, until thickened.
Add the spinach and simmer for a final 5 minutes, until wilted.
Pour into your bowls and top with a dollop of crème fraiche, if desired.