Cheesy Fajita Pasta
CHECK OUT OUR RECIPE PAGE FOR MORE RECIPE VIDEOS
This Cheesy Fajita Pasta recipe tastes absolutly AMAZING, its a meal for the whole family.
Simple and quick to make, this cheesy fajita pasta will be served onto friends and families plates in no time at all, its amazingly creamy but without the use of cream and bursting with flavour.
- 1 Pot of JD Seasonings fajita
- 3 Chicken breasts, all fat removed and cut into chunks
- 8 Bacon rashers, all fat removed and cut into small pieces
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 Green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 400ml passata
- 400ml Veg stock
- 200ml water (add a little more if needed)
- 400g Penne pasta, uncooked
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100g Red Leicester Cheese, grated
- Low calorie cooking spray
Spray a large pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat, then add the chicken and fry until cooked then remove the chicken using tongs and set aside.
Add the bacon the pan that the chicken was cooked in and fry for a couple of minutes, then add the onions and continue to fry for a minute or 2, then add the red and green peppers and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the cooked chicken back to the pan then add the full pot JD Seasonings Fajita and mix well then pour in the passta and mix, now add the Penne pasta, veg stock and water then mix well and cook for around 20 to 25 minutes or until pasta is al dente (firm to the bite)
Add the Cheddar and Red Leicester cheese, mix well and continue to cook until the cheese has melted and the sauce is a creamy consistency.