Sausage, Chips & Egg Traybake
442 CALORIES PER SERVING
.Sausage, Chips & Egg Traybake made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Chips & Wedges
Simple, classic flavours combine in this throw-it-all-together, family-friendly traybake, made with our Chips & Wedges.
- 1 x Pot JD Seasonings Chips & Wedges
- 8 x Low fat pork sausages
- 900g x Potatoes, peeled and sliced into chips
- 2 x Tomatoes, cut into segments
- 4 x Eggs
- 1 x Red onion, roughly chopped
- 30g x Fresh rocket (to serve)
- Low calorie cooking spray
Firstly, parboil your chips for 2 minutes.
Drain, then sprinkle over our Chips & Wedges Rub and shake well to coat.
Tip into an oven-proof dish and add the sausages and red onion.
Bake for 30 minutes, shaking halfway through.
Add the tomatoes and shake well again to make sure the sausages have turned.
Return to the oven for 15 minutes.
Make four wells in the traybake and crack your eggs into them. Bake for a further
4-5 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
Sprinkle over the fresh rocket ad serve.