Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Traybake
430 CALORIES PER SERVING
Sausage Pasta Bake made with JD Seasonings Sausage Casserole
Traybakes are perfect for a busy weeknight dinner, especially if you’re not a fan of doing the dishes! We’ve used our Spanish Chicken kit to pack this dish with flavour.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Spanish Chicken Kit
- 1 x Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
- We 100g Baby plum tomatoes
- 1 x Courgette, sliced and then quartered
- 4 x Chicken breasts
- 100g Chorizo, thinly sliced
- 500g Small potatoes, peeled and quartered
- We 1 x Red onion, roughly chopped
- 6 x Garlic cloves, left whole
- Low calorie cooking spray
In an oven-proof dish or baking tray, add the red onion, garlic cloves and potatoes. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake at 180° for 20 minutes.
Shake well, add the tomatoes, courgette and chorizo, spray with more low calorie cooking spray and sprinkle with ¾ of the Spanish Chicken kit.
Place the chicken breasts on top with the remaining Spanish Chicken kit and return to the oven for 20 minutes.
Add the sliced peppers and bake for a further 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and peppers have softened.