Salt and Pepper Chicken Chow Mein
476 CALORIES PER SERVING
Combine our Salt and Pepper Chips and Chicken Chow Mein Kits to heat up your next Chinese-style fakeaway night!
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Salt and Pepper Chips
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Chinese Chicken Chow Mein
- 4 x Chicken breasts, diced
- 2 x Small carrots, cut into thin strips
- 180g Beansprouts
- 2 x Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 x Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 x Tsp grated ginger
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x Pepper, sliced
- 2 x Spring onions, sliced
- 4 x Medium egg noodle nests
- Low calorie cooking spray
Fry the ginger and garlic for 3 minutes in low calorie cooking spray.
Add in the chicken and Salt and Pepper Chips Kit and fry for a further 10 minutes.
Add the sliced carrots and peppers for 5 minutes, before adding in the beansprouts for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Meanwhile, cook your noodles according to the packet instructions.
Combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce and Chinese Chicken Chow Mein kit together.
Drain your noodles and mix with the chicken and vegetables.
Pour over the soy sauce mixture and combine until everything is coated. Serve with the spring onion sprinkled on top.