Roasted Aubergine & Chickpea Curry
155 CALORIES PER SERVING
Roasted Aubergine & Chickpea Curry made with JD Seasonings Medium Curry
This Vegan-classic is so simple to make and full of flavour, using our Medium Curry Kit. If you’re looking for something low-calorie that the whole family will enjoy, this is definitely a recipe to try.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Medium Curry Kit
- 2 x Aubergines, cut into 2 inch segments
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 4 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x Tin of chickpeas, drained
- 2 x Tins of chopped tomatoes
- 40g Baby spinach
- Vegetable stock cube
- 1 x Tbsp fat free greek yoghurt (optional, to serve
- )Low calorie cooking spray
Spray the aubergine with low calorie cooking spray, season with salt and pepper an roast for 20 minutes at 180°, turning every few minutes.
Fry the onion and garlic in low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes, until softened.
Add in the roasted aubergine and Medium Curry Kit, and mix well.
Pour in the chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and stock cube and simmer for around 20 minutes, until thickened.
Add the spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes, until the spinach has wilted.
Add a drizzle of fat free greek yoghurt, if desired, and serve.