Mild Chicken Curry
Perfect for the family curry made with JD Seasonings Mild Curry
Our specially mixed curry powder is a an exciting blend of 15 herbs and spices Paprika, Garam masala, Cumin, Salt, Black pepper, Chilli, Fennel, Onion powder, Cinnamon, Fenugreek, Coriander, Cardamon, Garlic granules and can be used to make easy curries and as a flavouring for a variety of Indian dishes. Nice and mild for those that love a curry but without the heat.
- 1 pot of JD Seasonings Mild Curry
- 600gm chicken breast, all visible fat removed & cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1″ cube fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes, blitzed with a hand blender / food processor
- 300ml water
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Fresh coriander to garnish (optional)
Spray a large non stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over medium heat, add onions and fry for 3-4 mins.
Pop the chicken, garlic and ginger in with the onions and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add 1 pot of JD’s Mild Curry Blend and cook for 3 mins, mixing well.
Add the tinned chopped tomatoes and the water, turn the heat up and bring to the boil.
Once at the boil, turn heat down to low/medium and simmer for 25-30 mins until sauce has thickened.