Spiced Seabass & Lentils
308 CALORIES PER SERVING
Spiced Seabass & Lentils made with JD Seasonings Medium Curry and JD Seasonings Hot Curry
A super-filling breakfast fakeaway, made with our Amatriciana Kit.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Medium Curry Kit
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Hot Curry Kit
- 4 x Boneless seabass fillets
- ½ x Brown onion, finely diced
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x Medium carrot, finely diced
- 1 x Red pepper, chopped
- 1 x Tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 100g Baby plum tomatoes, chopped
- 120g Red lentils
- 250ml Vegetable stock
- Low calorie cooking spray
Coat the seabass fillets in the Hot Curry kit and set aside.
Fry the onion in low calorie cooking spray for around 3 minutes, until softened.
Add the garlic and ginger and fry for another 4-5 minutes.
Throw in the carrot, red pepper and tomatoes and fry for another 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
Add in the red lentils and Medium Curry Kit and stir well until combined.
Pour in the vegetable stock and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the lentils have cooked.
In a separate pan, add some more low calorie cooking spray. Once the pan is hot, cook the seabass fillets (skin-side down) for around 5 minutes, until cooked through.
Add the seabass fillets on top of your lentils and serve with lime, if desired.