Mexican Roasted Veggies
64 CALORIES PER SERVING
Mexican Roasted Veggies made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Mexican Rub
These tasty Mexican roasted veggies make a fantastic side dish or a brilliant meat-free burrito/ taco filling. Made with our Mexican Kit, these veggies would make a fantastic addition to your next fakeaway night
- ½ x Pot of JD Seasonings Mexican Rub
- 2 x Celery sticks, chopped
- 2 x Peppers, chopped
- 150g Baby plum tomatoes
- 1 x Red onion, chopped into large chunks
- 2 x Courgettes, chopped into large chunks
- ½ x Lime (juice)
- Low calorie cooking spray
Once all your veg is prepped, pop in an oven-proof dish and spread evenly.
Spray with low calorie cooking spray and sprinkle over the Mexican rub.
Use a spoon to make sure the seasoning coats all your veg.
Bake at 180° for 15-20 minutes, until roasted.
Squeeze over the lime juice and serve!