Jerk Chicken Soup
354 CALORIES PER SERVING
Jerk Chicken Soup made with JD Seasonings AWARD WINNING Jamaican Jerk
Spicy, filling chicken soup is such a comfort food, made with our Jamaican Jerk
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Jamaican Jerk
- 2 x Chicken breasts, diced
- 120g Uncooked long grain rice
- 1 x Tin of black beans, drained
- 1 x Tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 150ml Coconut milk
- 750ml x Chicken stock
- 1 x Red pepper, diced
- Low calorie cooking spray
Fry the garlic and onion in low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes.
Add the chicken and cook for around 15 minutes, until cooked through.
Add in the red pepper, black beans and rice, followed by our Jamaican Jerk Kit.
Combine until everything is coated and pour over the stock and chopped tomatoes.
Simmer for 25 minutes, until the rice has cooked through.
Reduce to a low heat, pour in the coconut milk and stir well.
Divide into your bowls and serve.