Watermelon Mint And Feta Salad
370 CALORIES PER SERVING
A deliciously fresh salad made with JD Seasonings Pea & Mint Risotto kit
For those hot Summer days, check out our watermelon, mint and feta salad using our versatile Pea & Mint Risotto kit. With no cooking involved, so no need to stand in front of a hot stove, this gorgeous salad is zingy, refreshing and low calorie – definitely one to add to your next meal plan!
- 1/2 x Pot of JD Seasonings Pea & Mint Risotto Kit
- 1 x Watermelon, cut into chunks
- 60g Reduced fat feta cheese
- 120g Rocket or mixed leaves
- 80g Edamame beans
- Cucumber, chopped
- Red onion, sliced
- 4 x Tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x Tsp of balsamic vinegar
Chop your watermelon into chunks and prep your salad.
Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and half a pot of JD Seasonings Pea & Mint Risotto Kit to create a gorgeous salad dressing.
Load everything into a bowl and drizzle over the mint dressing – so simple but truly delicious!