552 CALORIES PER SERVING
Chilli Nachos made with JD Seasonings Chilli Con Carne
This dinner is so simple to make, just pop the chilli in the slow cooker in the morning and load up your nachos at dinner time! Made with our Chilli Con Carne Kit.
- 1 x Pot of JD Seasonings Chilli Con Carne
- 1 x Onion, diced
- 1 x Pepper, diced
- 500g Lean beef mince
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x Tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x Tin of kidney beans, drained
- 120g Tortilla chips
- 100g Mozzarella & cheddar mix, grated
- 4 x Tbsp guacamole
- 4 x Tbsp reduced fat sour cream
- 1 x Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 x Tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 x Tbsp tomato puree
Add the mince, onion, pepper, garlic and kidney beans to the slow cooker.
Pour over the chopped tomatoes, refill one of the tins by half with water and pour that in, too.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, balsamic vinegar and our Chilli Con Carne kit and stir well.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Once done, pop your tortilla chips in an oven-proof dish, top with the chilli con carne and cheese.
Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Spoon over the guacamole and sour cream and serve.